|Open Tools API
|The editor interfaces work pretty much the same as they do in the
old-style API, but with new names and new bugs.
- Base interface for other editors. This interface defines the common aspects of editors,
e.g., file name, reference to the module interface, etc.
- Interface to a source file. Edit readers, edit writers, and edit views are the same as
in the old-style API, except that they are now COM interfaces.
- Interface to a project's resource file. Works the same as in the old-style API, except
using COM interfaces.
- Interface to a form editor. You can get an
IOTAComponent interface for each
component on the form.
- Component interface. The following methods raise access violations if you try to use
- Cast an
IOTAComponent interface to
INTAComponent to get a
native interface, which lets you access the component instance directly. Once you have the
component reference, you can do anything you want.
Copyright © 1998 Tempest Software, Inc. All rights reserved.